Whether you have a large scale property venture, rural subdivision or simply wish to subdivide off the back section, we can provide you with comprehensive legal advice and assistance to achieve the best result. 

We offer:

  • Advice on the appropriate legal entity to complete the project

  • Liaison with your surveyor and tax advisors

  • Preparation of legal documentation required to obtain the new titles, including easements and land covenants

  • Partition Agreements

  • Agreements for the sale of the subdivided property, tailored to meet each subdivision situation

For more information, please contact: