If you are starting a new relationship, contemplating separation or have already separated, we can provide you with legal advice on all your relationship property matters.  We can assist you with preparing Contracting Out Agreements (Pre-nup), preparing Separation Agreements and negotiating settlements. 

We provide advice and assistance in the following:

  • Separation and Property Agreements

  • Contracting Out Agreement (pre-nuptial agreements)

  • Relationship property claims against trusts, companies and estates

  • Future asset planning following separation

For more information, please contact: